The Sun girls

The Sun girls
excited to be outside

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Life

I am officially spent. Why? Because there is something called helpfulness that actually makes your life easier. And then there is meddling, introducing obstacles that make your previously straight path into a winding series of roadblocks and uphill climbs. The line between the two is not fuzzy or fine. It is distinct and bold. And yet there are some who consciously decide to make the effort and expend the energy to pole vault over that moat. How many times must I hear that I can't do this but I have to do that?? I now know what a teenager feels like, only I am supposed to have more sense as a so called grown up. And as an adult, I actually have the financial independence to defy the neysayers and just get off the darn road.

Please, just let me get some rest.

No comments: