The Sun girls

The Sun girls
excited to be outside

Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's the End of the World as We Know It

I now know why I almost failed 8.01 (freshman physics). I've just spent the last two and a half hours watching the resistance of my compound increase as I befuddling-ly added more carbon black. My parents should demand a refund, because they sure taught me the wrong stuff back at the 'Tute. Did the operators mistakenly load the non-conductive carbon black? Did the loading curve for this polymer suddenly flatten out and take a dive? Am I actually asleep dreaming all of this? Not sure if I am usually this productive while I sleep, but I think I will now mosey on down to the lab to look for agglomerates in a hundred wafer samples of insulation jacket. They look surprisingly similar to little black olives.

At what age does senility set in?

No comments: